EEF Guidance Report Twilights
4 October 2018
A taster opportunity to walk through the Education Endowment Foundation Guidance reports and begin to explore the implications for teaching and learning in school. The guidance reports contain clear and actionable recommendations for teachers on a range of high-priority issues, based on the best available evidence. Each session will focus on a different report, examining the core strands and some of the challenges they present to leaders and teachers.
All sessions will take place from 4 – 5pm:
· Tuesday 23rd October: Making Best Use of Teaching Assistants
· Tuesday 27th November: Improving Literacy at KS1
· Wednesday 5th December: Improving literacy at KS2
· Monday 28th January: Improving maths at KS2/3
· Wednesday 27th February: Metacognition and self -regulated learning
· Wednesday 27th March: Preparing for literacy
· Tuesday 30th April: Science
· Thursday 13th June: Literacy in secondary schools
Completely free to attend, everyone welcome, refreshments provided. A charge of £25 will be made if you book a place and fail to attend.
Venue: Ash Grove Academy, Belgrave Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 7TF
To Book: please email Alison email@example.comPosted on 4 October 2018
Posted in: Training/CPD